Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photo shoot in 106 degree weather

I have a very talented friend, (it seems I have a lot of those here in Texas), who is learning photography. Her name is Lauren, and she recently got a new camera. Lauren wanted some models to help her practice. We happily volunteered.

We went to a near by park, and it was literally 106 degrees outside. I was sweating, and baby Max was less than thrilled with the heat, (hence the no smiles out of him.) I am shocked these turned out so well, because I felt like my makeup was running down my face! (Thanks Lauren, we would love to be your models anytime. Remember us when you start getting booked out weeks in advance :) Double click to enlarge.







3 comments:

The Jatens said...

Love them! I think they turned out beautiful. Max is so cute! I need to see him again soon.

Kristin said...

you look amAZING!! as usual. gorgeous and beautiful! and Max is adorable! miss you!!

Tara said...

Your little boy is such a cutie! His legs remind me of Gavin's when he was that age :) So much fun to squish! I love it!