Monday, December 31, 2012

Merry Christmas

We had ourselves a merry little Christmas.  Since we just had Vivi, we decided to stay home this year and not travel to Utah.  Dan's family came to visit and it was wonderful to have them in town for the holidays.

Vivian is a complete source of joy in my life.  I forgot how much I love newborns.  She really is the easiest baby.  She sleeps all the time, and when she's awake she's happy and content.  Love her to pieces.




Max was so fun this year for Christmas.  He loved unwrapping his presents and was really excited about all his new toys.  He mostly got cars this year, which was perfect because cars are his favorite toys. We had a huge snow storm here on Christmas night and Max calls the snow "snowmens."  It's adorable.  Because of the snow storm, our power went out for 4 days.  NOT a fun experience and I hope we never have to go through that again!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You're wonderful!
Thanks!

Feel free to visit my website ... online airplane games

Anonymous said...

..........