Monday, February 14, 2011

Wanna see something SEXY for Valentine's Day?


What is more sexy than a man scrubbing a toilette? Cue catcall. Tee-hee!

Valentine's Day usually consists of Dan surprising me with a yummy box of specialty chocolates and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Although these are sweet gestures, as I grow older, I recognize that my husbands love for me is expressed in many different ways. He shows his love by doing the dishes every day, by taking the baby 3 nights in a row so I can get some sleep, and countless other acts of service. He is patient and kind to his little family. Receiving a gift is nice, but I fall deeper in love with Dan when I see him interacting with our little boy. Due to our budget this year, no fancy presents will be exchanged, but I am one spoiled girl. Yes, indeed I am.

3 comments:

Layla said...

I love this post. And I love you guys!
Happy Valentine's day!

The Jatens said...

Hahaha! This made me laugh so hard. Love ya!

Susan said...

What in the heck is he cleaning with? I love this. You are never to high up in life to get down and scrub a toilet. Sure love you two!