Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas

I know it is two weeks into January and I am just now posting about Christmas, but such is the life of a new mom. As usual we went to Utah for Christmas. Max was finally able to meet all of his family! Christmas is my favorite time of year, but I have to admit, this year I was having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit. I think Dan and I were feeling a little bit overwhelmed and just plain tired. I will really be looking forward to Christmas next year because Max will be older and kids make holidays magical. Every time we take a trip to Utah, we want to do so much and see so many people. There never seems to be enough time to do it all. Sorry to everyone we didn't get to see this year.

Baby Max thought Christmas Rocked!!


My Mom, Grandma, Max, and I


This pic is from last year, but I love it! Emerson- my nephew, crawling under the tree to pull out more Christmas presents.


My niece and nephews waiting at the top of the stairs Christmas morning. Ashley and I used to do this as a kid.


Dan with his brother Sam and our niece Lucy.


We got to bless Max in Utah. Dan with his mom.


My mom and I at Max's blessing.


We had Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Here are some pictures of Max I took today. He is 2 months old now. He is the cutest, sweetest little guy! He looks like he might have red hair!



No comments: