Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by my cute Aunt Debbie. Normally I don't do tags to avoid people falling asleep at their computers, 'cause I'm just not that interesting. But I have been tagged a lot, so I better do one....

4 things you may not know about me:
1. My feet are always ice cold, so cold in fact that they turn purple. I know, cute huh? I sleep with socks on every night (even in the summer). In the winter I always sleep with at least 2, sometimes 3 pairs of socks.
2. I have extreme anxiety about having kids.
3. I love gum but can't stand chewing it, so I put it in my mouth and chew it for only about five minutes.
4. My best skin care secret is Vaseline (just around the eye area) and toothpaste on zits. I have tried all kinds of expensive eye lotions and creams, but in the end, I always end up using Vaseline around my eyes. It helps with dryness and wrinkles better than anything else I have found. And toothpaste works the best in drying out those awful red pimples. Poor Dan, picture what a royal mess I am hopping into bed with greasy eyes and tooth paste all over my face!

4 places I go over and over:
1. Busy Biddy, The Gatehouse, and a couple other home decorating stores. What can I say, I love to decorate my house.
2. House of Bread- yummiest turkey avocado sandwiches.
3. Checking others' blogs, and my own, it's so much fun to see what everyone is up to.
4. Target, I love that place.

4 of my favorite foods:
1. CHOCOLATE and more chocolate please.
2. Sushi
3. Lasagna
4. Cafe Rio pork burritos.

4 places I'd rather be right now:
1. The beach.
2. New York city shopping with my mom and sister, (or Vegas baby, in 2 months!!!!)
3. Mesa, Arizona with Ashley.
4. I'm with Debbie on this one too, I really love just being at home hangin' out with Dan.

4 movies I watch over and over again:
This is a hard one, I don't think I have watched the same movie twice in about ten years. But a couple movies I love are Enchanted, Shaw Shank Redemption (edited), Garden State (edited) and V for Vendetta (edited).

4. Tag five other people- Anyone who wants to do this.

2 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

Nice answers! There was a bunch that I didn't know about you. I laughed at the feet being cold! Mine are usually always cold, but they don't turn purple! :) And I too love chocolate. yum!

Debbie said...

Fun to learn about you Lindsey! Isn't it funny that I've been hanging around you since you were a baby and there's new things I learn about you all the time! Good for you for wearing the sox - purple feet can't be good!