We thought we had this all figured out. But now we are all confused again. Dan just got accepted to Dartmouth in Hanover, New Hampshire and we don't know what to do! We hadn't heard back from them and he interviewed there in January, so we thought we weren't getting in. (Silly us, who could turn down my man:) wait, the U of U that's who, grrr don't get me started. Now we don't know what the best choice is. What a crazy, unpredictable time in our lives.
City life vs. Country life
UT Southwestern Dallas, Texas:
Dartmouth Hanover, New Hampshire:
Here's a list of reasons we should go to each school...
Team UT Southwestern, Dallas Texas:
* FAR less expensive.
* Warmer weather all year round.
* Bigger, much more metropolitan area with lots to do. Hanover is a very, very small city with not much around (which is a huge issue for me, hello shopping malls!)
* We can afford to buy a house, or condo.
* Consistantly ranked the number one city in country for young couples to move to.
* Five hours from the beach.
Team Dartmouth, Hanover New Hampshire:
* The city is so incredibly beautiful.
* It's an Ivy league school (not what you know but who you know type thing) and has good connections with other Ivy league schools.
* 2 hours away from Boston.
* A much smaller class size 90 students compared to 250 students at UT Southwestern.
Both are really good schools, ranked about the same and in the top 20.
What do you guys think?